Thursday, October 7, 2010

Yay finally a new post! a7b a777bb I blog but I just can't find the time! some people update their blogs bsr3a i take hours believe it or not =$ madri i'm too slow w che wayed arakz fldetails.. enter mny, space mnak loOl anyways, the reason why I feel like ma3ndy time is because I started uni and as usual a7s I DONT HAVE A LIFE! mn eljam3a lain elbait w mn elbait lain eljam3a! from morning until 5ams! It's very tiring ard elbait halkaaanah! w a7la shay when i get stuck in traffic =) I swear ana ktshaft the one thng in life ely 9dg y6al3ny mn 6ory w y5aleeny m3a999999999ba! it's getting stuck in traffic..el'6hr! GOD I swear zeerany t6la3 lool ard elbait mmbawwwzah maareed wala bany 2adam yramsne, OR ELSE!!! .. =)

My courses this semester are pretty much easy w i like most of them, the one thing thatz haunting me is my CAPSTONE PROJECT! a7s it's not that big of a deal BUT jam3atna ely y5alona like it's a life or death thing lol ysawolna aflam hindeya! I study marketing and i cant find a good idea for research. I've done around 3 marketing plans for different businesses and this semester i'm working on another two -_-" so honeslty maaareed asawe ay shay related to that! I want something different n interesting bas 3ad sho? ma3rf!

SoOoO, duno etha t3rfon halshay or not, but we finally moved to "bait el3mr" =') haha ely 9arlna nbneeh for like four years, 6l3at roo7na w n7n ntraya haha el7mdllah! *sigh* I looove my new room I even told mom when I get married i'll move my bed n everything to my other house i dont wana let go =Pp anyways so the salfa is that I invited my friends over =D for the first time! and oh my god omy sho sawat xD i've met my friends three years ago yom d5alt eljam3a and she never met them mn gabl so she was like ten times more excited than I was haha she went shopping for the "3zeema" like three days before and she had a list and everything for what courses we'll serve haha 7asait ena that day was like mlchty or something LoL! she was so cute! w che ya3ny =P  we had wayed fun! I have the best friends in the world! thought Id show you pics of my new room and that day..

 M.S! aham shay elpinky bas xD *wink wink* chanha mal desperate housewives haha


 awna i'm trying to be a good hostess haha

kla food, I know =Pp 

  The best thing about 5leefa alf is that everybody lives here loOl everybody is your neighbour!

me wallpaperRr

latit7arony emo please LoL I just love the color black









omg before I forget, yesterday this salfa happened in uni... some girl stole my idea for one project n her excuse was that "ana 3indy arba3 3yal ma3ndy wagt afakkr of something new"...
I just can't comment any further :) but i want you to know that i did NOT just let it go.. lol
na2ah *snap*

I'm invited to a halloween party.. don't go all m6aw3ah on me! I just like dressing up -_-"
anyways, I have this reeeally cool outfit
next post inshallah ;P stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. Lol, I love your swalef! XD And mabrook on the move! It's a total relief, right?!

    And next time the bitch steals your ideas, hold her kids hostage. >=)

    Or not. Depending on how insane you want to be. You didn't hear it from me. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. NITFAAAAH!!!
    I LOVE YOUR BLOG!
    wallah sawalfch ma tnmal 3ala goulat'hm ;p
    keep posting <3

    Maryooma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dazzling Mage - it iiiiis =D blgooww!! el7mdllah!
    hahah t3rfeen i was like yam3y 3yalch 7awalaich w fakro eb ideas broo7km :)
    LoL sa5eefa wallah

    thanks babe =*

    Maryooma - I LOVE UR COMMENTS!! hehe ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE... That's alll I can sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.. I found my home in UAE... Why? Well, I feel that, Khaleeji girls are soo much like me, Very girlie!!!! Only difference is, I'm latina.... <3 <3 <3 *Yay* for girlishness... <3

    ReplyDelete