Thursday, October 21, 2010

no need for a big introduction, I made red velvet truffles the other day and they turned out great so thought I'd share ^-^ keep on reading it's very easy to do! and fun <33

emmmm, please kl wa7d y'3sl 2eeda awal shay raja2an manba 7ad ytsamam :) ba3dain tgulon kla mn nouf
so theses are the ingredients
*whisper: I know I said red velvets n that's chocolate cake mix but you see the three bottles on the left?? these are red food coloring LoL! just add a little to chocolate w baystwe red velvet xD trust me no one noticed the difference haha! sho asawe wallah dawart kl makn for red velvet cake mix -_-" mashay!*



add the cake mix with a cup+3 tbls of water and rb3 gla9 zait =p three eggs and the food coloring w mix mix mix for three minutes
 

 next get the tray thing ely bat76onha flfrn to bake the cake but before you fill it with the mix just brush it with a thin layer of either butter orR saman.. as you like, bas 3ashan elcake doesn't get stuck feeha lol and then rashat 67een =P
 
 put it flPREheated frn 3ala 360! and keeep watching it lain tstwe! its not gna take long.. intabho
and you'll know it's done when you poke it with a toothpick and take it out w ykoon clean =B
after it's done n baked, wait until it completely cools off n then crumble it
 
 add the philidephia cheese.. the whole goo6y lol
 
 this part is shway lo3ah =P sta'3ferAllah but really the best way to mix it all up is with ur hands! I've tried different kinds of spoons and mlalees mashay fayda LoL I don't eat cheese so wayed la3at chabdy I turned my head and ylast a5ab9a but it turned out to be wayed fun =P I enjoyed it! l3abt feeh ahaha
 
 ba3daaaaain, sawooh che dwaweer dwaweer =P ya3ny ma3rrf kaif ashra7 just see the pictures haha oh after you get them che, put them flthalaja for several hours.. ana e9ara7a 5alaithm over night lool cuz I started late w I had to sleep loOl! bas 3ade mb mshkla
melt the chocolate bars flmicrowave
 
 dip the babies in =B one at a time =) that was a mistake.. loOl
yeah I know i'm a lil bit messy =Pp
 
 Add spinkles or maybe t7bon nuts?? ay shay kaifkm
then again flfridge 3ashan yebas elchocolate
aaaaaand
taadaaaa
=D
It's so yummy trust me! w wayed easy ba3ad! it looks so cute mn da5l che red =Pp good for a valentine's day gift or something heheh magdart a9awr cuz my camera fa'6at =x
let me know if you tried it ;D

2 comments:

  1. I never knew truffles were so easy, thanks for sharing and update more, ur blog is a fun read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are =D !
    ur welcome huni i'm glad you enjoyed reading ^^
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete