Tuesday, September 7, 2010

so this is my first blog entry.. in blogger! not fl7ayah loOl cuz I had a journal on DA and it was fun e9ara7a! I had to stop tho cuz I got so busy with uni and stuff like that.. al7een I miss it so here I am again =D! I hate that this place doesn't automatically turn ur small i into capital I lol or yom you type "doesnt" may7a6lkm apostrophe like "doesn't" oh well =P .. I'm so excited that i'll get to share my recipes in heeere!! with pics n  everythiiing <333 ^^
- wa etha behi -
It's ramadan and everything is too slow and quiet.. probably cuz we're m2ajzeen..its funny how f6oorna flbait yata6awar ma3a i5tlaf allayl walnahar LoL like bdayat rm'6aan mashallah el6awla klha akl mat3rf takl mn sho wla sho.. lakn shway shway ma3a elayam (bshkaratna shakilha tmil) less and less food is being served =) haha 3ala a5r elshahar maba7a9l shay '3air shorba w hrees! *thumbsup* el7mdllah =P
- wa etha behi -
I went for 3mra this year for the first time with my sister, mom and 5ale <3 it was soo beautifuull i want to go again n again. Before we arrive mom kept telling us serveral ad3ya to say yom nchoof elka3ba and i memorised some, but when it really happened w saw it for the first time REAL jidamy, i was speechless! it was overwhelming <333 inshallah we'll go again flshta.. cuz wayed kan 7ar x_X i loved how ppl over there dont sleep lol we stayed in this hotel ta7atna was a mall and lw tnzl at 4 in the morning bat7a9l elnas ga3deen ma3indm mshkla =P awesome! loOl
- waa ethaaa behiiiiiiiiiiiii -
za8oom el5mees =) maagdar! maaagdar i post mn '3air maa6reeh! since mabga shay w y5al9 i'm going to ignore um 5aled superglue wya 7abeebha romeo elmu8ana3 and all the other drama that happened wya kl 7ad and focus on the BIGGER PICTURE, l2ana e9ara7a, maa7ad ever jla6ny kther NADYA W THNAYYAN =) !!!!!!!!!! nadyo ya 8aleelat eladabb! mawtatny yom galat awna ana awal mara a7ib w a7is eb BLAH BLAH BLAH (insert ramsat teenagers here! hnood ba3ad mb ay murah8een) ya3ny dont make excuses 7ag ur shit! i dont care lw awal mara t7been wla awal mara yoogaf galbch!! mafe wala shay ybarir ely sawaaiiteeeeeh! .. and thnayyan.. no comment.. karahtny flryayeel...
adri ana wayed andmj loOl everytime y5al9 elmusalsal "y7ooshny 9udaaaa3" mn kther maanf3l lol ana lain al7een mb mt5ayla kaif w7da troom tsawe che to her sister.. galoha elawleyeen..
خاويني واخاويج, اخذ ريلج واخليج!
 w swalim..
=P

7 comments:

  1. First of all, great blog name! 3yabni .. ;)
    Secondly, I love the post wallah! As I said, I can hear you saying it all .. :*
    Can't wait to see what you come up with in your next post! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwalan w laysa aa5eran I love your blog (Y) 7abbait esmeh ♥
    keep posting I really enjoyed reading this post ♥♥
    waiting for your next post :D

    Maryooma A.A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blog world *hugs*! Walla I'm so excited your here hehe!

    Can't wait for your updates.

    -EmpressJr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed reading your hethreban! Please la tg63eena again coz you absloutely rule in blogging! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE THE HEADER is all what I'm gonna say. XD!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. NATTOOF!!! ams 76ait comment bs it vanished =(

    i missssssssssssed reading ur grgrnesss *hugs*

    please do blog on a regular basis :D

    luvs u

    shamoooos

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwh ='D wayed stanast! thank you aaaall very veeery much <33333

    ReplyDelete